Customers from outside the European Union (EU) are not charged any Value Added Tax (VAT).
In addition, VAT registered EU customers (outside the UK) are not charged VAT as long as they
provide a valid VAT number.
All VAT numbers are checked for validity with the European Commission's Taxation and Customs Union prior to being authorised, which
normally takes up to 2 hours after a new account has been created. Once authorised you will receive a VAT number authorisation email and
VAT will not be added to orders placed via the website.
If your order is urgent you still can place your order
via the website before receiving the VAT number authorisation email, once authorised the VAT will be immediately refunded and an updated invoice provided.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Some of the alternative names for VAT used in different countries are provided below:
• AVL (Arvonlisäveron) - Finland
• BTW (Belasting op de Toegevoegde Waarde / Belasting over de Toegevoegde Waarde) -
The Netherlands and Belgium
• IVA (Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido / Imposta sul Valore Aggiunto / Imposto sobre o
Valor Acrescentado) - Spain, Italy and Portugal
• Moms (Mervärdesskatt / Merverdiavgift / Mervordiafgift) - Sweden, Norway and
• MwSt (Mehrwertsteuer) - Germany, Austria and Switzerland
• TVA (Taxe sur la Valeur Ajoutée) - France, Belgium and Luxembourg
• VSK (Virðisaukaskatts) – Greece